Before coming to the facility call us at 1(800) 214-1306 before visiting. For Saturday appointments or other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone or using VA virtual care options. More Details
COVID-19 vaccines: All Veterans, spouses and caregivers can get a COVID-19 vaccine at VA by appointment or walk-in clinic. Visit our vaccine information page.
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
How will VA contact me when i can get a Covid-19 Vaccine?
If you're already receiving care at VA, your local VA health facility may contact you by phone, email, or text message. If you’re eligible and want to get a vaccine, we encourage you to respond.
But before you provide any personal information or click on any links, be sure the call, email, or text is really from VA.
- Text messages will always come from 53079.
- Emails will always come from a govemail address.
- If someone calls you from VA and you don’t recognize the phone number, ask for a number to call them back. Then call your local VA health facility to verify.
Your facility may invite you to get a vaccine in different ways:
- They may invite you to a large vaccination event, like a drive-thru clinic.
- They may offer you a specific date and time to get a vaccine.
- They may ask you to schedule an appointment.
Telephone Advice Nurse (TAN) 1(800)214-1306
Events & Classes
The calendar is currently unavailable.