VA Pacific Islands Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, November 2, 2018 2:36 PM HDT
VETERANS AFFAIRS STORM UPDATE as of 2:30 pm, Nov. 1, 2018 HST
Our VAPIHCS staff in Saipan are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstance. Our thoughts and prayers to all who are impacted by Super Typhoon Yutu.
VA Saipan clinic will be open for regular hours. Veterans with scheduled appointments will be seen. Walk-ins are accepted. The Veterans who were cancelled will be rescheduled according to their health care needs.
VA Benefits counselor will be available to assist Veterans with benefit issues at the VA clinic 9 a.m. - 4p.m. Nov. 6 and 8. a. m. - 4 p.m. on Nov. 7 and Nov 8.
HOW TO GET HELP:
- Register for Disaster Assistance online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Call the FEMA hotline at 1-800-621-3362 and through TTY at 1-800-462-7585.
FEMA APPLICATIONS: Have information ready:
- Social Security number
- address of the damaged home or apartment
- description of the damage
- information about insurance coverage
- phone number and mailing address
- bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of funds.
- Remember to take photos, save receipts, and document damage
Once Disaster Recovery Centers open up residents can:
- Check on status of their application
- update their application in person with FEMA representatives.
The American Red Cross has staff in the area to:
- help assess the damage
- provide relief supplies.
HOW TO HELP:
- Donate at redcross.org
- call 1-800-RED CROSS
- text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation
|VA Pacific Islands Health Care System||Normal Hours|
|American Samoa Cinic||Normal Hours|
|Guam Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Kauai Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Kona, HI Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Hilo, HI Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Maui Clinic||Normal Hours|
|VA Leeward Community Based Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|VA Molokai Clinic||Normal Hours|
|VA Lanai Clinic||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-808-433-0852
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-214-1306
- Media Inquiries: 1-808-433-0049
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: N/A
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-214-1306
- Staff Locator: 1-808-433-0600
- Telephone Care: 1-808-433-0852